This is an easy side dish and tastes delicious. You can omit the potatoes and toss the roasted brussels sprouts with pasta for an easy dinner.
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 3 yukon gold potatoes, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste
- olive oil spray (light spray to cover), optional
- juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Toss brussels sprouts and potatoes with the other ingredients and spread onto a cookie sheet or baking pan. (Or just toss everything together on the pan.)
- Roast for 45 minutes or until potatoes are soft and brussels sprouts are slightly caramelized.