- 1.5 c walnuts (or macadamia nuts or hazelnuts)
- .5 cup cacao powder
- 10 large dates, pitted
- 1 package silken tofu
- .5 c to 1 cup nut milk (I used unsweetened vanilla coconut almond)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (can omit if using vanilla milk)
- .5 cup cocao powder
- 15 large dates, pitted
- .5 tsp cinnamon
- dash cayenne powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Combine crust ingredients in food processor.
- Place crust ingredients in pie plate. You can use a silicone plate or you can cover with parchment paper first or you can use cooking spray first.
- Press the crust down and up the sides.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Place filling ingredients in blender. Start with .5 c milk and add as needed to fully blend.
- Pour filling into crust.
- Freeze for at least an hour.