This is a very simple recipe, but super flavorful and delicious. Serve with crusty bread. If you don’t have an immersion blender, you can use a blender in batches instead.
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 head celery (including leaves), diced
- salt, pepper, red pepper flakes to taste
- 2 yukon gold (or other variety) potatoes, diced
- 1 parsnip, diced
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 c fresh dill, minced (or 3 T dried dill)
- cashew cream
- Sauté onion and celery until soft and onion is slightly caramelized.
- Add salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Add potato, parsnip, and cauliflower and cover with vegetable broth (adding more or less liquid as needed).
- Simmer for about 15 minutes until cauliflower and potato are soft.
- Add dill and blend with an immersion blender.
- Top with cashew cream.