This is a pretty easy pie, since the crust isn’t make from dough. And it’s really delicious and healthy.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup pecans
- 3/4 cup sorghum flour
- 1/2 cup blackstrap molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Process dry ingredients in food processor, then add other ingredients and pulse until combined and sticky.
- Spray cooking spray on bottom and sides of pie pan, line with parchment paper.
- Add crust and press up on sides.
- Bake for 30 minutes and let cool.
- 3 sweet potatoes, roasted until soft
- 2 cups pitted dates
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup macadamia nut milk (or any nut milk)
- 3/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/5 tsp vanilla extract
- Blend in food processor or blender until smooth (start with dates and water, then add the rest).
- Add to crust and refrigerate until chilled.